Skip to main content

Uploaded images from order

More
6 years 1 day ago #324453 by MH1981
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9

It is possible to upload images for the website of an acquaintance.
Only this person has an understanding of computers and I want to make it as easy as possible for her.
Is there a way to directly download the uploaded images in original format without using FTP.
Now the images are very small and my friend can't do anything with them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 20 hours ago #324484 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Uploaded images from order
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean. You want customers to be able to upload images when they purchase some of the products ?
That's possible by creating a custom field of the table "item" or "order" and of the type "ajax image" via the menu Display>Custom fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 18 hours ago #324494 by MH1981
Replied by MH1981 on topic Uploaded images from order
Dear Nicolas,

That part has worked, but I wonder if the uploaded image can also be downloaded in a larger format from somewhere without using FTP.

Now the size is so small that we can not really use it.

I'd love to hear from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 hours ago #324502 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Uploaded images from order
Hi,

The image thumbnail is supposed to be clickable in the backend with a popup opening with the full size image.
Where are you looking at the uploaded image ?
And which version of HikaShop are you using ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #324529 by MH1981
Replied by MH1981 on topic Uploaded images from order
Dear Nicolas,

When I open the order that I receive in the mail, I automatically go to the back-end with orders.

Unfortunately I cannot click on the image that has been uploaded.

We are using version 4.4.0 business version
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by MH1981.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #324534 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Uploaded images from order
Hi,

Thank you for the additional details. I was indeed not looking at the same thing.
As you found out, there is indeed no link on these thumbnails.
But that's a really good idea.
I've added a patch so that the thumbnails can be clicked on to get the full size image.
Download again the install package of the 4.4.0 on our website and install it on yours and you'll have the patch for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido, MH1981

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #324568 by MH1981
Replied by MH1981 on topic Uploaded images from order
Nicolas,

Thanks for the patch! This works a lot easier than fetching the images every time via FTP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum