- Posts: 193
- Thank you received: 11
Address Auto Fill
5 years 10 months ago #326517
by affaf1952
Address Auto Fill was created by affaf1952
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 10 months ago #326523
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Address Auto Fill
Hello,
We'll need a link to your website, to check the JavaScript console to check any errors / warnings, thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
We'll need a link to your website, to check the JavaScript console to check any errors / warnings, thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326573
by affaf1952
Replied by affaf1952 on topic Address Auto Fill
Hello Mohammed,
sure I can give you full access to the website, but I think I need to submit this information somewhere else, I can not put the information here, do you have a different form that I can use to submit the information you have requested, or you just want the restaurant website thanks thanks
sure I can give you full access to the website, but I think I need to submit this information somewhere else, I can not put the information here, do you have a different form that I can use to submit the information you have requested, or you just want the restaurant website thanks thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326586
by affaf1952
Replied by affaf1952 on topic Address Auto Fill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326579
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Address Auto Fill
Hi,
Yes, you can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you provide a link to this thread as reference.
We don't need a backend access, just a link to the page with the issue.
Yes, you can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you provide a link to this thread as reference.
We don't need a backend access, just a link to the page with the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: affaf1952
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326616
by affaf1952
Replied by affaf1952 on topic Address Auto Fill
Ok I will create an account for you, thanks in advanced
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326617
by affaf1952
Replied by affaf1952 on topic Address Auto Fill
I need your public IP address so i can add to the white IP List
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #326622
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Address Auto Fill
Hi,
Well, it's easy to find and see: supersteakandlemonade.com/index.php?opti...iew=user&layout=form
If you look up the browser console, you'll see that there are multiple errors, most if not all caused by the Google Maps API Key setup:
First and foremost, the "RefererNotAllowedMapError" indicates that the domain or its sub-pages is not in the list of allowed ones in the Google Maps API Key settings. So, you want to correct that at Google's end, as well as double-check that the correct key has been entered in the shop site. This alone may fix the problem.
Well, it's easy to find and see: supersteakandlemonade.com/index.php?opti...iew=user&layout=form
If you look up the browser console, you'll see that there are multiple errors, most if not all caused by the Google Maps API Key setup:
First and foremost, the "RefererNotAllowedMapError" indicates that the domain or its sub-pages is not in the list of allowed ones in the Google Maps API Key settings. So, you want to correct that at Google's end, as well as double-check that the correct key has been entered in the shop site. This alone may fix the problem.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, affaf1952
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326648
by affaf1952
Replied by affaf1952 on topic Address Auto Fill
Thanks for the hint all works perfect, would you check it again thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds