- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 7
Guest order titles
4 years 7 months ago #339500
by ismael
Guest order titles was created by ismael
Hi,
I have the guest checkout method selected in the hikashop configuration as shown in the screenshot below.
When i click 'title' it shows a list of 5 titles. For me in dutch the list looks like the following: dhr, mvr, juffr, ms, dr.
I want to only show 'dhr' and 'mvr'. How do i remove the others from this list?
Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Ismael
I have the guest checkout method selected in the hikashop configuration as shown in the screenshot below.
When i click 'title' it shows a list of 5 titles. For me in dutch the list looks like the following: dhr, mvr, juffr, ms, dr.
I want to only show 'dhr' and 'mvr'. How do i remove the others from this list?
Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Ismael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339502
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Guest order titles
Hi,
Go in the menu Display>Custom fields.
There, edit the "address_title" custom field and remove the values you don't want.
Go in the menu Display>Custom fields.
There, edit the "address_title" custom field and remove the values you don't want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339596
by ismael
Replied by ismael on topic Guest order titles
Hi,
In what file do i find the titles?
I don't get any results when searching "address_titles". (As shown in the attachment)
Am i doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Ismael
In what file do i find the titles?
I don't get any results when searching "address_titles". (As shown in the attachment)
Am i doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Ismael
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by ismael.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339601
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Guest order titles
Hi,
This screenshot is for the menu Display>Views.
As I said, you need to go in the menu Display>Custom fields. That's another menu.
You don't need to edit a file.
The settings of the Custom fields menu will allow you to configure this without changing any code.
This screenshot is for the menu Display>Views.
As I said, you need to go in the menu Display>Custom fields. That's another menu.
You don't need to edit a file.
The settings of the Custom fields menu will allow you to configure this without changing any code.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ismael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339646
by ismael
Replied by ismael on topic Guest order titles
Hi,
Working fine now, thanks!
Working fine now, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds