- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] How to Modify the product display page?
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #9098
by saariko
[SOLVED] How to Modify the product display page? was created by saariko
Hi,
I am trying to change the display of the product page
www.trishop.co.il/index.php?option=com_h...yout=show&Itemid=475
I want that the text will be top, and than the +- items.
how to do it please?
I am trying to change the display of the product page
www.trishop.co.il/index.php?option=com_h...yout=show&Itemid=475
I want that the text will be top, and than the +- items.
how to do it please?
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by saariko.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9100
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change/Modify the product display page?
You can go in the menu Display->Views. There edit the file show of the view product. You can just switch the content of the div hikashop_product_right_part with the content of the div hikashop_product_bottom_part.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15391
by pothead
Replied by pothead on topic Re: How to change/Modify the product display page?
nicolas wrote:
I am sure that I am doing something really simply wrong here, but am frustrated at not knowing what. I have done as said here. Whenever I save the file, it reverts to the original. ie Does not save, although I am told it has.
So I have pulled the file down, made changes here and pushed it back up.
Then I head back to menu Display->Views and the divs are back to where they were, yet my file components/com_hikashop/views/product/show.php is not the same as I see in the menu Display->Views product/show.php
I am totally confused by this.
You can go in the menu Display->Views. There edit the file show of the view product. You can just switch the content of the div hikashop_product_right_part with the content of the div hikashop_product_bottom_part.
I am sure that I am doing something really simply wrong here, but am frustrated at not knowing what. I have done as said here. Whenever I save the file, it reverts to the original. ie Does not save, although I am told it has.
So I have pulled the file down, made changes here and pushed it back up.
Then I head back to menu Display->Views and the divs are back to where they were, yet my file components/com_hikashop/views/product/show.php is not the same as I see in the menu Display->Views product/show.php
I am totally confused by this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15402
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change/Modify the product display page?
When you use the Display->Views interface to edit a view, your modifications are stored in an override file in your template:
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/VIEW/FILE.php
So if you change the file components/com_hikashop/views/VIEW/tmpl/FILE.php and that you have an override file for it, when you edit the file via the interface, you will see the override file and not the file inside hikashop.
Also you wrote that you uploaded the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/show.php but that path is not correct, it should be components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php. Maybe that could explain the problem ?
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/VIEW/FILE.php
So if you change the file components/com_hikashop/views/VIEW/tmpl/FILE.php and that you have an override file for it, when you edit the file via the interface, you will see the override file and not the file inside hikashop.
Also you wrote that you uploaded the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/show.php but that path is not correct, it should be components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php. Maybe that could explain the problem ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: enzo24
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds