- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
How to Create a Custom Add to Cart Button
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #9119
by deborahharrison
How to Create a Custom Add to Cart Button was created by deborahharrison
Hi
I have created a custom cart button to use on our new site. I have set up the class .hikashop_cart_input_button in my CSS but I cannot get it to work.
I know somewhere there was an option where you could opt for CSS or standard buttons in the configuration but I cannot find where it is.
Please advise, do I have the right class declaration for the buttons and how can I get this to work?
Please advise.
Many thanks :lol:
I have created a custom cart button to use on our new site. I have set up the class .hikashop_cart_input_button in my CSS but I cannot get it to work.
I know somewhere there was an option where you could opt for CSS or standard buttons in the configuration but I cannot find where it is.
Please advise, do I have the right class declaration for the buttons and how can I get this to work?
Please advise.
Many thanks :lol:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9121
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to Create a Custom Add to Cart Button
Hi,
You have the option "button style" in the configuration under the tab display where you can select CSS or normal.
If you chose normal, you will be able to use the class hikashop_cart_input_button to style your buttons.
If you choose CSS, you will be able to use the class hikashop_cart_button.
You have the option "button style" in the configuration under the tab display where you can select CSS or normal.
If you chose normal, you will be able to use the class hikashop_cart_input_button to style your buttons.
If you choose CSS, you will be able to use the class hikashop_cart_button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #9239
by deborahharrison
Replied by deborahharrison on topic Re: How to Create a Custom Add to Cart Button
Hi
I am trying to use the CSS custom layout but I am having no joy at all.
212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...=childrens&Itemid=53 shows how much of a dog's dinner it is making of my layout.
But on 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...&category_pathway=10 it looks OK.
I am trying to use the CSS custom layout but I am having no joy at all.
212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...=childrens&Itemid=53 shows how much of a dog's dinner it is making of my layout.
But on 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...&category_pathway=10 it looks OK.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by deborahharrison.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9248
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to Create a Custom Add to Cart Button
In the CSS, you have that code:
.hikashop_products a.hikashop_cart_button, .hikashop_products a.hikashop_cart_button:hover, #hikashop_checkout_coupon a.hikashop_cart_button, #hikashop_checkout_coupon a.hikashop_cart_button:hover {
float: none;
width: 100px;
}
If you remove .hikashop_products a.hikashop_cart_button, .hikashop_products a.hikashop_cart_button:hover, from it, that will avoid the button to be squeezed.
.hikashop_products a.hikashop_cart_button, .hikashop_products a.hikashop_cart_button:hover, #hikashop_checkout_coupon a.hikashop_cart_button, #hikashop_checkout_coupon a.hikashop_cart_button:hover {
float: none;
width: 100px;
}
If you remove .hikashop_products a.hikashop_cart_button, .hikashop_products a.hikashop_cart_button:hover, from it, that will avoid the button to be squeezed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds