- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Use "Add to Cart" button in articles
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #9141
by mohsenr1
Use "Add to Cart" button in articles was created by mohsenr1
I'm wondering if its possible to use Add to Cart button in articles. Is there any plug-in(s) that makes it able to show product attributes or Add to cart button in articles? You know, its possible for some J! components like some image galleries to show their images into articles or any custom contents. I want to know is there any way for HikaShop too?
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by mohsenr1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9148
by mohsenr1
Replied by mohsenr1 on topic Re: Use "Add to Cart" button in articles
In addition, there is one for Virtuemart, call Virtuemart Product Snapshot. See the link below:
forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=36565.0
forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=36565.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9150
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Use "Add to Cart" button in articles
When you edit a product in hikashop, you hae the button "add to cart HTML link" on the top right corner. You can use the HTML code from there in your article to display an add to cart link on your article.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9152
by mohsenr1
Replied by mohsenr1 on topic Re: Use "Add to Cart" button in articles
Thank you. Problem solved. Thanx.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9197
by bthayer
Replied by bthayer on topic Re: Use "Add to Cart" button in articles
I have an example on
www.HeatMiserSaves.com
where I put add to cart links inside blog articles. I also use this technique with wholesale orders for wholesalers so they can order directly from a tab in their CB profile page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14479
by markgiles
Replied by markgiles on topic Re: Use "Add to Cart" button in articles
I have copied the "Add to cart HTML" into an artlice, for a list of items. However, the link goes to Checkout, when I would prefer to allow multiple selections to be added to the cart. The cart display has a Checkout button, which users could use to get to the checkout.
Here is an example of the generated code. I tried setting checkout=1 to checkout=0 as a guess, but no luck.
Here is an example of the generated code. I tried setting checkout=1 to checkout=0 as a guess, but no luck.
Code:
<a class="hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link" href="index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=9">Add to cart</a></p>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14491
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Use "Add to Cart" button in articles
You can use AJAX to trigger the URL without redirecting the user to another page like explained on that post:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...e.html?lang=en#11987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds