- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 0
How to add a back button to the cart process flow
15 years 7 months ago #9217
by YakNarak
How to add a back button to the cart process flow was created by YakNarak
Nicolas,
Currently my cart process is set up in a few steps.
On each step the page show the buttons continue shopping and next.
I would like to add a button that allows the user to go to the previous step, but I cannot find where to do that.
Could you please advise.
Gert.
Currently my cart process is set up in a few steps.
On each step the page show the buttons continue shopping and next.
I would like to add a button that allows the user to go to the previous step, but I cannot find where to do that.
Could you please advise.
Gert.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9227
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add a back button to the cart process flow
There is no button for the previous step. However, there is an option to display the checkout progress bar and the user is able to navigate on different steps with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9238
by YakNarak
Replied by YakNarak on topic Re: How to add a back button to the cart process flow
Yep found that. That would serve my needs, but I need to adjust the layout. Where can I do that, I could not find it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9247
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add a back button to the cart process flow
The progress bar HTML can be changed in the file step of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views. A big part of the checkout progress bar comes from the styles defined in the CSS that you can edit in the config under the tab display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9335
by YakNarak
Replied by YakNarak on topic Re: How to add a back button to the cart process flow
Wonderful. Found it and made it to my likings!
Gert.
Gert.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds