Skip to main content

Add file to product

More
15 years 7 months ago #9220 by meghalina
As I see in the creating product page, they have add file button at the right hand side. But when I add file, if doesn't show up in the product display page. I added a PDF file. I would like to know that by adding a file there, how would it show up in the product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9228 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add file to product
It won't. That area enables you to add files which will be downloadable after purchase. If you want to add files to a product, you can just upload it via the joomla media manager and then add a link to it in the product description.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum