- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
[WORKAROUND]Can not complete order - error line 32
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #9318
by saariko
[WORKAROUND]Can not complete order - error line 32 was created by saariko
Hi,
I am still building and testing hikashop.
After I created some orders, and started the paypal payment procedure, on the admin panel, I see the last 7 orders list.
When clicking on any of them, I get an fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/content/36/7470136/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/tmpl/form.php on line 32
What should I do to solve it?
thanks
[edit]
I found that if I go from the Sales/Tab, I can see and handle the orders. So I guess it's a but, that can be overworked by going through the Sales.
I am still building and testing hikashop.
After I created some orders, and started the paypal payment procedure, on the admin panel, I see the last 7 orders list.
When clicking on any of them, I get an fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/content/36/7470136/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/tmpl/form.php on line 32
What should I do to solve it?
thanks
[edit]
I found that if I go from the Sales/Tab, I can see and handle the orders. So I guess it's a but, that can be overworked by going through the Sales.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by saariko.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not complete order - error line 32
Hi,
The problem seems to come from something external to hikashop which doesn't like the "cancel_redirect" parameter in the URL. Do you have some SEF plugins or other system plugins which could explain the problem ?
We don't have the problem on our end so we would need more information on your setup to be able to fix/work around the problem.
The problem seems to come from something external to hikashop which doesn't like the "cancel_redirect" parameter in the URL. Do you have some SEF plugins or other system plugins which could explain the problem ?
We don't have the problem on our end so we would need more information on your setup to be able to fix/work around the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9333
by saariko
Replied by saariko on topic Re: Can not complete order - error line 32
Hi Nicolas,
All my Joomla SEO settings are off.
My only thinking is that it could be the Hebrew on the site, but I doubt it.
Should I look for some settings on the Server?
As I said, since I can workaround it from the Sales tab, it's not that bad.
All my Joomla SEO settings are off.
My only thinking is that it could be the Hebrew on the site, but I doubt it.
Should I look for some settings on the Server?
As I said, since I can workaround it from the Sales tab, it's not that bad.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9336
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not complete order - error line 32
Could you do a list of the published system plugins you have on your website and also tell us your version of joomla so that we can try to reproduce the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9427
by saariko
Replied by saariko on topic Re: Can not complete order - error line 32
using Joomla 1.6.0 stable
published plugins:
System - P3P Policy system p3p Public 423
System - Debug system debug Public 425
System - Log system log Public 426
System - Redirect system redirect Public 427
System - Remember Me system remember Public 428
System - SEF system sef Public 429
System - Logout system logout Public 430
published plugins:
System - P3P Policy system p3p Public 423
System - Debug system debug Public 425
System - Log system log Public 426
System - Redirect system redirect Public 427
System - Remember Me system remember Public 428
System - SEF system sef Public 429
System - Logout system logout Public 430
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9430
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not complete order - error line 32
Could you edit the file order of the view dashboard via the menu Display->views and replace the code:
hikashop::completeLink('order&task=edit&cid[]='.$row->order_id.'&cancel_redirect='.urlencode(hikashop::completeLink('dashboard')));
by:
hikashop::completeLink('order&task=edit&cid[]='.$row->order_id.'&cancel_redirect=').urlencode(hikashop::currentUrl());
and then try again?
hikashop::completeLink('order&task=edit&cid[]='.$row->order_id.'&cancel_redirect='.urlencode(hikashop::completeLink('dashboard')));
by:
hikashop::completeLink('order&task=edit&cid[]='.$row->order_id.'&cancel_redirect=').urlencode(hikashop::currentUrl());
and then try again?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9497
by saariko
Replied by saariko on topic Re: Can not complete order - error line 32
Hi,
1. The change did not help. (error: CONTENT
Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/content/36/7470136/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/tmpl/form.php on line 32 )
2. what I find also, is that if if I press on the little edit icon, on the customer column, I get to the orders. so another workaround.
1. The change did not help. (error: CONTENT
Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/content/36/7470136/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/tmpl/form.php on line 32 )
2. what I find also, is that if if I press on the little edit icon, on the customer column, I get to the orders. so another workaround.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9499
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not complete order - error line 32
I'm out of ideas. That fixed the problem on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9501
by saariko
Replied by saariko on topic Re: Can not complete order - error line 32
that's fine, as I said, since it's not such a big issue, and there is a workaround, it's fine with me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds