Skip to main content

Categories Menu (How To)

More
15 years 7 months ago #9331 by blackballdesigns
I want to create a menu module along the left side of my store that displays the different categories. For example: it has 10 links and each one links to a different category). I feel like this is a very simple task but for some reason I can't figure out how to do it...can someone please give me some guidance :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9341 by nicolas
You have two possibilities:

1. You create a new listing of categories module: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...ml#categories_module
2. You create one listing of categories menu per category following this: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu and then you create a new joomla menu module. That way you can use fancy menu modules that support standard menus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum