Skip to main content

Shopping cart overlook

More
15 years 7 months ago #9334 by Branis
Hello,

I am using HikaShop for just about a day and in my opinion this extension is perfect. But I would like to know if it´s possible to have a little icon (href) to my shopping cart somewhere in the corner of my page. Because I havent found any way to check what´s in my cart unless I bought something.

Thanks for your response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9338 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shopping cart overlook
Hi,

You can use the hikashop cart module so that your users can see their cart on any page of your shop. You just need to go in your joomla module manager and publish it and change its options to your needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum