User based shipping and payment options
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #9361
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
User based shipping and payment options was created by williamstdd
I am going to be using Hikashop when I am at events (like presentations) to sell my books. The person behind the keyboard will be me or an employee. Since the customer is present, there will be no shipping charges and I will be able to take cash payments (check or cash). Since there are not valid options I want everyone on the web to have, I would like to restrict their use. Having user group restriction (special or back end manager) on payment and shipping would solve this, but that is not in the product currently. Are there ideas on how I might achieve this?
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9368
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: User based shipping and payment options
That should be easy to add. We don't have the time today but we'll look at adding access level restrictions on payment and shipping plugins tomorrow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 7 months ago #9375
by williamstdd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9526
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: User based shipping and payment options
We just published a new version which adds ACL support on shipping and payment methods in the business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 7 months ago #9532
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
Replied by williamstdd on topic Re: User based shipping and payment options
Execellent. That tips the scales and I will download an upgrade in a few minnutes.
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 7 months ago #9534
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
Replied by williamstdd on topic Re: User based shipping and payment options
Okay, call me stupid. I downloaded the upgrade and its not there. I have it on products, but not shipping or payment.
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9539
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: User based shipping and payment options
You should see it. It's when you edit the payment/shipping methods options. You can see it on our demo website after logging on the back end:
www.demo.hikashop.com/administrator/inde...&plugin_type=payment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 7 months ago #9543
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
Replied by williamstdd on topic Re: User based shipping and payment options
Sorry, cranial rectal inversion. I should never work when I am sick AND tired. I was looking under the description box. :blush:
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds