- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Product not showing when clicked
15 years 7 months ago #9363
by cabuk
Product not showing when clicked was created by cabuk
Hi guys.
I think my problem is probably a very easy one but at the moment I am on a big mind block to the solution.
Basically I am just playing with this module as its seems very powerful and have added two product under one catagory.
I have it set show these two products show on the main page but when I click on either one it does not take me to the product description page instead it keeps it on the same layout page but the URL changes.
Here is the URL. I have noticed it has the itemid as 0 on both the products when clicked which I am sure is not correct.
http://localhost/joomla/index.php/component/hikashop/product/show/cid-1/name-test-item-one/category_pathway-0?Itemid=0
I have to note that I have created my own template so I am thinking it might be my template that could be the issue.
Thanks in advance for your help.
cabuk
I think my problem is probably a very easy one but at the moment I am on a big mind block to the solution.
Basically I am just playing with this module as its seems very powerful and have added two product under one catagory.
I have it set show these two products show on the main page but when I click on either one it does not take me to the product description page instead it keeps it on the same layout page but the URL changes.
Here is the URL. I have noticed it has the itemid as 0 on both the products when clicked which I am sure is not correct.
http://localhost/joomla/index.php/component/hikashop/product/show/cid-1/name-test-item-one/category_pathway-0?Itemid=0
I have to note that I have created my own template so I am thinking it might be my template that could be the issue.
Thanks in advance for your help.
cabuk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9369
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product not showing when clicked
Hi,
Indeed, the itemid should not be 0. I can't tell you more with just this link. Normally, you shold not have such problem. Could you try with the default template ?
Indeed, the itemid should not be 0. I can't tell you more with just this link. Normally, you shold not have such problem. Could you try with the default template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9376
by cabuk
Replied by cabuk on topic Re: Product not showing when clicked
Thank you for the reply but I have just found in my code I had commented out a line of code to try something and then forgot to un comment it.
Knew it was soemthing simple. 5 hours non stop fries my brian it seems.
This is the line I had commented <jdoc:include type="component" />
Knew it was soemthing simple. 5 hours non stop fries my brian it seems.
This is the line I had commented <jdoc:include type="component" />
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds