Skip to main content

[SOLVED] Edit CSS field - support RTL direction

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #9390 by saariko
I am using a Joomla RTL template (which usually causes some incompatibility issues, but all are solved eventually)

I want to have a better Right-to-LEft view of the fields, trying to edit the fronend.css didn't supply the change I needed.

The main field I want to move-to-the-right is:
In the user control panel, I want to move the title to the right

div id: "hikashop_cpanel_title"
class: header
- I want to cancel the : style="left"

please advise on how?

Also, on DIV: "hikashop_order_listing", I want to switch the left and right objects (header and toolbar)

thanks
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by saariko.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9406 by nicolas
Hum. The float left and right on the headers are written directly in the views. We didn't think about RTL on that one.

You can edit the views directly via the menu Display->Views (the file cpanel of the view user, the file listing of the view order, etc). There you will have something like this:
<div class="header" style="float: left;"><h1><?php echo JText::_('ORDERS');?></h1></div>
<div class="toolbar" id="toolbar" style="float: right;">

and you can just change the styles there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9413 by saariko
Like always,

Superior support and help. thank you.

p.s.
I would love to see native RTL support in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9417 by nicolas
If you could make a list of the changes you had to do to get complete RTL with hikashop that would help us more forward a native support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9421 by saariko
Ok,
It's still not complete, but I will write down all the changes.

I will create a new post, and update it every time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9423 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum