Skip to main content

Simple question regarding footer statement

More
15 years 7 months ago #9410 by Campbell
Hello all -

Real quick question. I'd like to remove the Joomla reference in the bottom footer where it's stated "HikaShop, Joomla Shopping Cart Extension".

I've no problem keeping the link intact or the HikaShop reference, but I really dislike keeping the Joomla product name anywhere on my site if it's not required by the open source license. Dropping the question because someone may answer with where to find the code before I eventually find it.

Thanks for any help provided and have a great night.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9411 by Campbell
Disregard question, found the footer option. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37213 by mad-q
Hello, where would that footer option be please?

Thanks
Iain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37214 by mad-q
Ahhhh

Systems, > Display > Footer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum