- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
Which section under "Views" Do I need?
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #9507
by deborahharrison
Which section under "Views" Do I need? was created by deborahharrison
Hi
I need to change the layout of my full product listing, for example 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...&category_pathway=10
Please advise which section under views I should be looking at?
Many thanks
I need to change the layout of my full product listing, for example 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...&category_pathway=10
Please advise which section under views I should be looking at?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9510
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Which section under "Views" Do I need?
You will need to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #9651
by deborahharrison
Replied by deborahharrison on topic Re: Which section under "Views" Do I need?
I know its under Display > Views, which section is it?
Is it product > listing? Please advise.
Is it product > listing? Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9652
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Which section under "Views" Do I need?
As I said in my previous message, it's product > show
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #9663
by deborahharrison
Replied by deborahharrison on topic Re: Which section under "Views" Do I need?
Sorry I never understood the first time.
Thank you. :lol:
Thank you. :lol:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds