- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping option not showing up
I have sat and struggled yesterday and today to put my delivery options but nothing works .. They appear just not up on the screen and I can not take any money for sending the goods. It just goes on the same page when I press "next".
I've put weight on all my products.
I've tried with Australia Post eDeliver and manual shipping.
Checkout my workflow login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status than
I've read the other forum articles with others who have had shipping problems I just could not figure out the problem.
100kr.web.surftown.dk/joomla/
I have translated some of the site to Danish, i hope you can help anyway.
thank you in advance.
Mafi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give us a screenshot of the listing of manual shipping methods ? That would help us understand the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What am i missing since nothing shows up?. hmm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
One minute.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Alternatively you can upload your images somewhere else and put links to them in a post.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
100kr.web.surftown.dk/joomla/index.php?o...icle&id=20&Itemid=65
Press right click on the mouse and "show image" to see the hole screen shot..
Sorry for the trouble:)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not sure why you had to put such a low weight ?
You can just put 1 gram... If it's because you're afraid of hitting the max weight of the shipping method, just put 0 in there and it will consider it as unlimited weight.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But now it works so it's cool. Many many thanks for the quick support. I will recommend hikashop to others.
Mafi
And yes i was afraid of hitting the max weight. That the reason they were so low.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i have been trying to send an email to costumer and it works fine. Also when you register there is no problem..
Do you have a clue what the problem is??..
in the beginning there was no problem and went for example directly to the PayPal page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Scr shot.
Just to be sure, it is this one?
100kr.web.surftown.dk/joomla/index.php?o...icle&id=20&Itemid=65
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you try to change the code from
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the Danish alphabet, we have 3 extra letters Æ Ø Å, which I have written some places in the translation file. I have however replaced them but it did onfortunately not work either . But the letters are used elsewhere on the website itself, which perhaps could be the problem??. Can the module read other letters? Germans do also several other letters such as ä, Ä, ö, Ö, ü, Ü.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It must be a problem of encoding of some sort of your translation file.
Could you send it so that I can have a look at it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- I looked at your website and went to the checkout. I was able to see the shipping method "post dk" that you configured. So it's working.
- Upon order completion, I also had the email sending error. That might be your email server which doesn't accept the UTF8 encoding or something in the like. You might want to ask your hosting company about that. We'll try to look into it
- I didn't see where you had those special letters.
@larisahunter: you can upload cusotm images for shipping methods in the folder components/com_hikashop/images/shipping via FTP. Then, you will be able to choose them in the listing of images when editing your shipping methods
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We did some more teting and we found that your email server does not accept the character ° in the email subject. So it's indeed an encoding problem, but the problem is your hosting company not hikashop. In order to work around that, we will change all the "n°" in hikashop emails to No. in order to avoid that error for future users. I made the modification on your website directly thanks to the access you gave us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I say thousand thousand thanks for your help once again, it's been the best support I ever received. Quick and good.
Only thing is that it does not forward to the PayPal page at checkout. And if you use "bank transfer" it also shows just "thanks for your purchase page".
that is also a problem that was not there when I just had installed hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.