- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Lost in Tax
15 years 7 months ago #9674
by an_0815
Lost in Tax was created by an_0815
Hello,
belive it or not, I didn't get it to work for tax.
I read an article that explains the basics, but I'm to stupid.
German Customer must pay +19% VAT
EuroZone Customer must pay +19% VAT if he has no VAT-Number
EuroZone Customer does not pay +19% VAT if he has a VAT-Number
World Customer does not pay +19% VAT at all.
Do I need to set the tax id for a product other than none? If so, how can I distingiush between different tax values?
What are the steps in order to get it to work? What tax zones, tax rules and what tax setting to a product?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Andreas
belive it or not, I didn't get it to work for tax.
I read an article that explains the basics, but I'm to stupid.
German Customer must pay +19% VAT
EuroZone Customer must pay +19% VAT if he has no VAT-Number
EuroZone Customer does not pay +19% VAT if he has a VAT-Number
World Customer does not pay +19% VAT at all.
Do I need to set the tax id for a product other than none? If so, how can I distingiush between different tax values?
What are the steps in order to get it to work? What tax zones, tax rules and what tax setting to a product?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9676
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Lost in Tax
Hi,
Did you had a look at the documentation concerning the taxation rules listing ?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...axation-listing.html
Also, you can look at that thread where someone had to setup taxes for Italy (which is roughly the same): www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...nagement-screen.html
There are probably other threads with useful information about taxes.
Let us know if you still have questions but that should already help you move forward.
Did you had a look at the documentation concerning the taxation rules listing ?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...axation-listing.html
Also, you can look at that thread where someone had to setup taxes for Italy (which is roughly the same): www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...nagement-screen.html
There are probably other threads with useful information about taxes.
Let us know if you still have questions but that should already help you move forward.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds