- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Enlarge the Category image
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #9682
by chasbagley
Enlarge the Category image was created by chasbagley
Hello Nicolas,
Please forgive my ignorance, but I would like to enlarge my category images.
How do I go about doing so?
Charlie
Please forgive my ignorance, but I would like to enlarge my category images.
How do I go about doing so?
Charlie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9697
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Enlarge the Category image
Hi,
You can go in the config under the tab "files" and change the thumnails width and height options. You will also have to delete the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails via FTP so that hikashop can recreate automatically your thumbnails. Please note that there is only one size of thumbnails, for products and for categories.
You can go in the config under the tab "files" and change the thumnails width and height options. You will also have to delete the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails via FTP so that hikashop can recreate automatically your thumbnails. Please note that there is only one size of thumbnails, for products and for categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #9737
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic Re: Enlarge the Category image
Thanks Nicolas,
I was just wondering how in the heck do I change the Category image size and not the product image size.
Please include the full path for the file I need to delete. By deleting this file I will be abl;e to set the thumbnail size?
Is that correct?
Thanks,
Charlie
I was just wondering how in the heck do I change the Category image size and not the product image size.
Please include the full path for the file I need to delete. By deleting this file I will be abl;e to set the thumbnail size?
Is that correct?
Thanks,
Charlie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9740
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Enlarge the Category image
If you want different thumbnails sizes you can follow the thread there :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...uct-images.html#8333
I already told you the full path of the folder that you need to delete so that hikashop can recreate the thumbnails: media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...uct-images.html#8333
I already told you the full path of the folder that you need to delete so that hikashop can recreate the thumbnails: media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds