- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Product not showing after being clicked
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #9844
by chasbagley
Product not showing after being clicked was created by chasbagley
Good Morning Nicolas,
The products that I have created in the categories do not show up after I click them.
fadedfly.com/test/category/listing/cid-60/name-echo.html
I am certain that it something simple, but for the life of me I cannot figure it out. I published the Fly Rod under the category of Echo.
Thanks,
Charlie
The products that I have created in the categories do not show up after I click them.
fadedfly.com/test/category/listing/cid-60/name-echo.html
I am certain that it something simple, but for the life of me I cannot figure it out. I published the Fly Rod under the category of Echo.
Thanks,
Charlie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9845
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product not showing after being clicked
Hi,
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the options of your menu with the id 206. There, make sure that an associated products listing module is selected.
I that's already the case, you could try to deactivate the associated modules of your menu and save the options. It should display a message to automatically create it again with the good options.
If that still doesn't work, please post a screenshot of your menu's associated modules popup and one of the hikashop options of that module so that we can see what is the problem in the options of the module.
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the options of your menu with the id 206. There, make sure that an associated products listing module is selected.
I that's already the case, you could try to deactivate the associated modules of your menu and save the options. It should display a message to automatically create it again with the good options.
If that still doesn't work, please post a screenshot of your menu's associated modules popup and one of the hikashop options of that module so that we can see what is the problem in the options of the module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #9848
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic Re: Product not showing after being clicked
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #9849
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic Re: Product not showing after being clicked
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9852
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product not showing after being clicked
Could you go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module called "associated products listing for category listing menu 207" and do a screenshot of those options ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #9853
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic Re: Product not showing after being clicked
Hey, it's working, I have no idea why, but it is working!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #9857
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic Re: Product not showing after being clicked
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds