- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
Import CSV Tax handling
15 years 6 months ago #9957
by comyoo
Import CSV Tax handling was created by comyoo
Hello,
I can import a csv file and I get no errors when import the csv.
Either I want to let Hikashop calculate my ex vat price. In my csv the price_value is by example 3,95.
I don't now what to fill in at the product_tax_id field. Is that 19 (from percent?) or Nederland19 (my tax name)
I've tried everything and it will not select the tax categorie.
Can you help me out?
Thank you!
attachment: csv file
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I can import a csv file and I get no errors when import the csv.
Either I want to let Hikashop calculate my ex vat price. In my csv the price_value is by example 3,95.
I don't now what to fill in at the product_tax_id field. Is that 19 (from percent?) or Nederland19 (my tax name)
I've tried everything and it will not select the tax categorie.
Can you help me out?
Thank you!
attachment: csv file
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import CSV Tax handling
You first need to set your tax rules via the menu System->Taxation. There, you will be able to create tax categories.
Then, you can just put in the column product_tax_id and the price with VAT will be calculated automatically from your price_value column based on the tax rules and the tax category.
Then, you can just put in the column product_tax_id and the price with VAT will be calculated automatically from your price_value column based on the tax rules and the tax category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9966
by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: Import CSV Tax handling
Oke, thank you. I set the wrong ID number.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds