- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
One category listing looks great the other don't
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #9985
by deborahharrison
One category listing looks great the other don't was created by deborahharrison
Hi
Please advise. I have got the category listing for the catalogue how I want it. But we also have created a category sidebox that looks horrible. Its the same page just a different Id.
Good layout example is this: 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...=childrens&Itemid=53
Not so great example looks like this: 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...=childrens&Itemid=67
Please help, how can I make them look the same? Any help gratefully received.
Many thanks
Debbie Harrison
Please advise. I have got the category listing for the catalogue how I want it. But we also have created a category sidebox that looks horrible. Its the same page just a different Id.
Good layout example is this: 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...=childrens&Itemid=53
Not so great example looks like this: 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...=childrens&Itemid=67
Please help, how can I make them look the same? Any help gratefully received.
Many thanks
Debbie Harrison
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One category listing looks great the other don't
That's because the type of item layout is not same for both associated modules. You need to go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the associated modules of your second menu ( the one with the id 58 ) and change the item layout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #10066
by deborahharrison
Replied by deborahharrison on topic Re: One category listing looks great the other don't
Thank you Nicolas, again which layout under display > Views?
Or even better, how can I synchronise the two?
Or even better, how can I synchronise the two?
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by deborahharrison.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #10070
by deborahharrison
Replied by deborahharrison on topic Re: One category listing looks great the other don't
Its alright I have worked it out myself. For anyone who cares, its just a case of selecting the existing page under the menu drop-down list in Module Manager.
Hope that helps anyone in the future :kiss:
Hope that helps anyone in the future :kiss:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds