- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
GST calculation
12 years 7 months ago #143071
by JoeUnPar
GST calculation was created by JoeUnPar
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
tasmanspas.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- :5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 32.0.1700.107 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error
Hi, Im hoping you can clear something up for me. I currently have the tax set for Australian GST which is 10%. When I set the final sale price it appears to try and correctly calculate the before tax price but for some reason calculates to cents rather than stay in whole diollars even though the after tax number is a whole integer. The same applies when I try and work in reverse, ie applying a before price. Any help would be most appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- :5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 32.0.1700.107 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error
Hi, Im hoping you can clear something up for me. I currently have the tax set for Australian GST which is 10%. When I set the final sale price it appears to try and correctly calculate the before tax price but for some reason calculates to cents rather than stay in whole diollars even though the after tax number is a whole integer. The same applies when I try and work in reverse, ie applying a before price. Any help would be most appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic GST calculation
Hi,
I'm not sure I understand your problem ?
For example, take the product "The Rockpool Spa - In Summer Blue" which costs $3,990.00 after taxes. The price without taxes is $3,627.27, which is normal since 10% of $3,627.27 is $362.73 and thus $362.73+$3,627.27=$3,990.00. And that's what is displayed on your checkout. So it looks normal to me.
I'm not sure I understand your problem ?
For example, take the product "The Rockpool Spa - In Summer Blue" which costs $3,990.00 after taxes. The price without taxes is $3,627.27, which is normal since 10% of $3,627.27 is $362.73 and thus $362.73+$3,627.27=$3,990.00. And that's what is displayed on your checkout. So it looks normal to me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds