- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
tax rounding problem (different one)
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #159275
by word
tax rounding problem (different one) was created by word
Hello- My taxes are rounding but I have rounding set to no. When the order sends to paypal the taxes are correct. Please advise.
Thanks
www.rootedways.com
Thanks
www.rootedways.com
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by word.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #159288
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic tax rounding problem (different one)
This looks like you set the number of decimals of your currency (when you edit your currency via the menu System>Currencies) to 0 and thus HikaShop displays the prices by rounding them after the dot (but still count the correct total in the database, and sends the correct values to PayPal).
I would recommend to keep your prices decimals to 2 since your currency has decimals.
I would recommend to keep your prices decimals to 2 since your currency has decimals.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds