Skip to main content

VAT number on Invoice

More
12 years 2 months ago #165424 by jasonhr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.2

Hi,

I have been searching for an answer for this for about an hour but nothing seems to be forthcoming so I am wondering if I am just being an idiot...

I want our VAT number to show under our address on the Invoice to the customer.

I have looked at our details in the configuration section and under our address there we are listed as a company with VAT number but I can't see where we put our VAT number in so that it can appear on the invoice.

Am I just being thick or is there an answer to this?

All help appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165435 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic VAT number on Invoice
Hi,

Just add a line at the end of your address in the option "Store address" of the configuration.
We just give a text area there so that you can enter whatever you need to (address, phone, email, VAT number, company registration id, etc).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum