- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Tax problem
11 years 10 months ago #179713
by Awards4u
Tax problem was created by Awards4u
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.awards4u.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
Hi,
When I check out with this product www.awards4u.ca/medals/9683-3-custom-titan-medal-with-ribbon The tax comes out fine. However, when I check out with www.awards4u.ca/medals/9683-3-custom-titan-medal-with-ribbon There is no Tax? Even some other products are not calculating the tax. Any idea why?
Thanks,
Mohammed
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
Hi,
When I check out with this product www.awards4u.ca/medals/9683-3-custom-titan-medal-with-ribbon The tax comes out fine. However, when I check out with www.awards4u.ca/medals/9683-3-custom-titan-medal-with-ribbon There is no Tax? Even some other products are not calculating the tax. Any idea why?
Thanks,
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179734
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Tax problem
Hi,
I am sorry but your two links are exactly the sames.
Regards,
I am sorry but your two links are exactly the sames.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179779
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Tax problem
Sorry, this is the other link
www.awards4u.ca/medals/7208-baseball-stardust-medal-with-ribbon
. This is the item that the tax doesn't work.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179789
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax problem
Hi,
I would recommend to check the "tax category" field of the product edition page of that product and make sure that it correspond to the tax category that you selected in your tax rule (that you can see via the menu System>Taxes).
I would recommend to check the "tax category" field of the product edition page of that product and make sure that it correspond to the tax category that you selected in your tax rule (that you can see via the menu System>Taxes).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181546
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Tax problem
I have used Default tax category in the tax rules and in products I use Default tax category! The funny thing is that it works for most products but not all! Any other ideas to fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181644
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax problem
Hi,
The problem comes from the fact that you had set a tax category to your variants in some way before.
As you had provided a backend access before, I've created a mass action (menu system>Mass actions) to force the tax category of all your variants to the default tax category and it works fine now.
The problem comes from the fact that you had set a tax category to your variants in some way before.
As you had provided a backend access before, I've created a mass action (menu system>Mass actions) to force the tax category of all your variants to the default tax category and it works fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds