- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 22
Tax for manual shipping
11 years 3 months ago #205289
by mojweb
Tax for manual shipping was created by mojweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I have configured manual shipping with price 2.5€ and product tax category 22%. On checkout it shows shipping cost 2.5€, but tax is not calculated for shipping.
For tax (DDV) should be 2,1€ (product tax is 9,5% so 1,65€ from 19€).
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I have configured manual shipping with price 2.5€ and product tax category 22%. On checkout it shows shipping cost 2.5€, but tax is not calculated for shipping.
For tax (DDV) should be 2,1€ (product tax is 9,5% so 1,65€ from 19€).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #205293
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Tax for manual shipping
Hello,
Can you show me some screenshots of how you configured your shipping method and your tax category ?
Thanks.
Can you show me some screenshots of how you configured your shipping method and your tax category ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205377
by mojweb
Replied by mojweb on topic Tax for manual shipping
I can give you admin credential, so you can look. On PM?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #205402
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Tax for manual shipping
For the moment seeing your screenshots will probably do the job, so that I can directly reproduce your issue on my end
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205520
by mojweb
Replied by mojweb on topic Tax for manual shipping
You give me the clue 
I created tax rates for both rates but not both categories.
So problem solved.
I created tax rates for both rates but not both categories.
So problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds