- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
Calculate Tax based on custom price
10 years 2 weeks ago #250013
by tariaki
Calculate Tax based on custom price was created by tariaki
-- url of the page with the problem -- : cdl.joomlademos.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : Hikashop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hey
I get my prices from an external matrix that generates the prices based on options chosen.
When I get to checkout, the Tax is calculated by the price I set for each product in Hikashop and not by the subtotal amount
See attached - the subtotal is £102 and the tax is set to 20% which should result in £20.4 in tax but Hikashop is using the price I gave to the product (in that cas Flyer which is set to £30) and calculates 2 x Flyer = £60 therefore tax is £12
How can I set the tax to be based on the subtotal number?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : Hikashop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hey
I get my prices from an external matrix that generates the prices based on options chosen.
When I get to checkout, the Tax is calculated by the price I set for each product in Hikashop and not by the subtotal amount
See attached - the subtotal is £102 and the tax is set to 20% which should result in £20.4 in tax but Hikashop is using the price I gave to the product (in that cas Flyer which is set to £30) and calculates 2 x Flyer = £60 therefore tax is £12
How can I set the tax to be based on the subtotal number?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 weeks ago #250023
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Calculate Tax based on custom price
Hello,
Firstly, can you give us more details about the way your products prices are set based on options chosen ? Did you use a plugin to do that ?
Thank you.
Firstly, can you give us more details about the way your products prices are set based on options chosen ? Did you use a plugin to do that ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds