- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with the wishlists
- sandra1964
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #131403
by sandra1964
Problems with the wishlists was created by sandra1964
Hi!
I use latest version Hikashop business with Joomla 2.5.
I have a problem with the wishlist ... when I add to wish list product that has a quantity equal to 0 the wish list is no longer displayed in the module on the front end. The product, however, is visible in the wishlist in the back end and if the gate then the module into the front-end will return to all other products.
In addition to this even if I delete products from the list of back-end they are still displayed in the form of front-end.
Thanks for any replies
Sandra
I use latest version Hikashop business with Joomla 2.5.
I have a problem with the wishlist ... when I add to wish list product that has a quantity equal to 0 the wish list is no longer displayed in the module on the front end. The product, however, is visible in the wishlist in the back end and if the gate then the module into the front-end will return to all other products.
In addition to this even if I delete products from the list of back-end they are still displayed in the form of front-end.
Thanks for any replies
Sandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131409
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problems with the wishlists
Hi,
I just tried on local on my end and the free products are displayed in the whishlist module, in the wishlist view (frontend) and in the backend too.
Do you have HikaShop 2.2.2 ? Thanks to try to download again this package from our website and install it over your current HikaShop. Do you had edited any views related on the wishlists ?
I just tried on local on my end and the free products are displayed in the whishlist module, in the wishlist view (frontend) and in the backend too.
Do you have HikaShop 2.2.2 ? Thanks to try to download again this package from our website and install it over your current HikaShop. Do you had edited any views related on the wishlists ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sandra1964
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #131430
by sandra1964
Replied by sandra1964 on topic Problems with the wishlists
Hi!
I'm sorry, maybe I could not express myself well ... The problem happens when the product is out of stock then when the quantity is 0 and not when the product is free.
I enclose some pictures ...
I'm sorry, maybe I could not express myself well ... The problem happens when the product is out of stock then when the quantity is 0 and not when the product is free.
I enclose some pictures ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131437
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problems with the wishlists
Sorry I don't know why I was thinking about the free products. Anyway, it's working too for the out of stock products as you can see in that screenshot:
But I see that the quantity of the product in the whishlist is automatically set to 0, it don't seem to be a normal behavior.
I have added to check this issue on my todo list.
Actually in your case, thanks to try to use the latest version of HikaShop.
But I see that the quantity of the product in the whishlist is automatically set to 0, it don't seem to be a normal behavior.
I have added to check this issue on my todo list.
Actually in your case, thanks to try to use the latest version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sandra1964
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #131446
by sandra1964
Replied by sandra1964 on topic Problems with the wishlists
Thank you Xavier,
I'm already using the latest version of Hikashop, the 2.2.2
do you think i have to reinstall?
I'm already using the latest version of Hikashop, the 2.2.2
do you think i have to reinstall?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131452
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problems with the wishlists
In the options of this module, thanks to enable the option "Display out of stock products".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sandra1964
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #131455
by sandra1964
Replied by sandra1964 on topic Problems with the wishlists
Yes, is already enabled
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131953
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problems with the wishlists
Yes, you can try to re-install, but do you have edited a view related on the wishlists via the menu Display > Views ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sandra1964
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #131959
by sandra1964
Replied by sandra1964 on topic Problems with the wishlists
Hi Xavier,
i installed HIKASHOP on a test site. I turned on the wish list and I did not change any other settings as default. Then I added 4 new products. Two of the products are out of stock. Then i added the products to the wish list. When I added one of the product out of stock, the list of products that appears in the module on the right column has disappeared and it appears the phrase "Your wish list is empty".
Then in the back-end I removed from the wish list the products out of stock and after that the products, also the out of stock, were again displayed on the wishilist module but if I add one of the products out of stock again appears the phrase "Your wish list is empty".
To me it does not seem a problem of settings ...
i installed HIKASHOP on a test site. I turned on the wish list and I did not change any other settings as default. Then I added 4 new products. Two of the products are out of stock. Then i added the products to the wish list. When I added one of the product out of stock, the list of products that appears in the module on the right column has disappeared and it appears the phrase "Your wish list is empty".
Then in the back-end I removed from the wish list the products out of stock and after that the products, also the out of stock, were again displayed on the wishilist module but if I add one of the products out of stock again appears the phrase "Your wish list is empty".
To me it does not seem a problem of settings ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131979
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problems with the wishlists
Hi,
Yes I made more tests on my end, and something is not working properly.
I am currently working on that feature and I am improving it.
So in the next release this problem will be solved.
Thanks for your report.
Regards,
Yes I made more tests on my end, and something is not working properly.
I am currently working on that feature and I am improving it.
So in the next release this problem will be solved.
Thanks for your report.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sandra1964
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #131985
by sandra1964
Replied by sandra1964 on topic Problems with the wishlists
Ok, Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds