- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Wishlist Things That Need Fixing
HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
1) If I click on "Add to Wishlist" and I am not logged in, I get the attached message. How do I fix the LOGIN_REQUIRED_FOR_WISHLIST to the proper text.
And why does it say "product category" at the bottom?
2) Also, when I add a product to the wishlist, I don't get a message saying it's been added to the wishlist. FYI: I am logged in when I try this.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This text string should already be translated, but you can add the following string to the overrride part of the language file via the menu Configuration > Languages.
LOGIN_REQUIRED_FOR_WISHLISTS="You must be logged in to use the wishlists."
It depend on your configuration, how did you set the parameter when a product is added to the cart in Configuration > Main > Cart ? If it's popup mode, the message should be displayed, if it's redirect to checkout no messages are displayed but it show the wishlists, and if it's stay on the current page, the wishlist module is refreshed.
PS: many fixes have been made recently about the wishlists and cart, so the changes will be in the next release.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How to disable login request and have public acces for wishlist?
"LOGIN_REQUIRED_FOR_WISHLISTS"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Actually there is no options to allow guest users to use wishlist, it was on before but there were problems with the way it was working.
I have in the todo list to improve the system in order to allow the use of wishlists for guest users.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I use this shop for one alimentar shop, and this is the most important component in our sistem, people make wishlist and sent to us to prepare order and pay in real shop.
So give me please solutions to solve this problem, this week must to finish.
Thank,s
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And why not use HikaShop as a standard shop, customers add products to their carts, then go to the checkout and as payment method you can use the "collect on delivery" one. By this way the order is created, so you can directly look into the orders, or get an email with the order content and prepare the command, and customer pay in real shop.
In the checkout options, you can use the "Guest checkout" option and disable all the registration systems.
You can too disable the HikaShop custom fields for the address and set the desired one to get for example the name of the customer.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do that and i switch to catalog mode
all ok, i have 2 other question
1. Check the atasament, i whant to replace in wishlists , add to cart step with email send step for a specific wishlist ( selected)
2. how to customize print page and email page
i hope have a solution for this 2
Thanks a lott in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The string is there and is translated. I am not sure why it's showing this: LOGIN_REQUIRED_FOR_WISHLISTSThis text string should already be translated, but you can add the following string to the overrride part of the language file via the menu Configuration > Languages.
LOGIN_REQUIRED_FOR_WISHLISTS="You must be logged in to use the wishlists."
I have this option selected "stay if cart module displayed". But should I still not get a message?It depend on your configuration, how did you set the parameter when a product is added to the cart in Configuration > Main > Cart ? If it's popup mode, the message should be displayed, if it's redirect to checkout no messages are displayed but it show the wishlists, and if it's stay on the current page, the wishlist module is refreshed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
@Dragos:
In your case, you have to disable totally the wishlists. It's actually not usable for guest users.
Don't enable the Catalog mode, by this way the customers can add the products to cart, as a normal web shop.
The difference is when checking out, they create their order but as payment method you have to use the "Collect on delivery" one, you can rename this method to "Pay at shop", so the customer will create an order, and pay at real shop.
When the order is created, you will receive an email with the items, so it 's working like the wishlists.
@MyWorld:
1. Thanks to enable the Joomla debug language option in the Joomla configuration in order to see from where the problem come.
2. The message seem to be missing, I have recently make improvements about these messages, this will be in the next release.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
work excelent
Thanks for suport
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$app->enqueueMessage('LOGIN_REQUIRED_FOR_WISHLISTS');
should be
$app->enqueueMessage(JText::_('LOGIN_REQUIRED_FOR_WISHLISTS'));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.