- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Add to Wishlist Button Missing
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143670
by matps
Add to Wishlist Button Missing was created by matps
Hi Guys,
Edit: I realised that you had to enable the Hikashop Wishlist Content module before the button would appear.
my second question applies to the Waitlist. I've got two questions, I clicked on "Notify me when available", filled in my details I was added to Customers > Waitlist, however I was expecting as an admin to be sent a notification email, is this not the case?
Also on the page where it asks for my name and email address to be notified, am I able to add more fields to that page such as phone number and address?
Cheers,
Matthew
Edit: I realised that you had to enable the Hikashop Wishlist Content module before the button would appear.
my second question applies to the Waitlist. I've got two questions, I clicked on "Notify me when available", filled in my details I was added to Customers > Waitlist, however I was expecting as an admin to be sent a notification email, is this not the case?
Also on the page where it asks for my name and email address to be notified, am I able to add more fields to that page such as phone number and address?
Cheers,
Matthew
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by matps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143858
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add to Wishlist Button Missing
Hi,
Waitlist No, that's not how the feature works.
The customer will be notify when the product will have some stock. That's all.
But the admin can check the waitlists :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...aitlist-listing.html
Regards,
Waitlist No, that's not how the feature works.
The customer will be notify when the product will have some stock. That's all.
But the admin can check the waitlists :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...aitlist-listing.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143882
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Add to Wishlist Button Missing
Hi Jerome,
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I found the Waitlists in the backend, so what I did was I had a product with no stock and asked to be notified about it. I then put the porduct to 5 and was expecting a notification to be sent to my inbox, which did not happen. Is it meant to be instant, or is it a timed event which uses the Cron?
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I found the Waitlists in the backend, so what I did was I had a product with no stock and asked to be notified about it. I then put the porduct to 5 and was expecting a notification to be sent to my inbox, which did not happen. Is it meant to be instant, or is it a timed event which uses the Cron?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144559
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Add to Wishlist Button Missing
It should indeed send a mail.
Did you checked that the mail function was working on your joomla. You should start with that to make sure the issue isn't on this side. Also make sure you have the last version of Hikashop (2.3.0), it might solve certain issues.
Did you checked that the mail function was working on your joomla. You should start with that to make sure the issue isn't on this side. Also make sure you have the last version of Hikashop (2.3.0), it might solve certain issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds