- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Free version 2.3.4 Wishlist showing
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #182058
by Josette
Free version 2.3.4 Wishlist showing was created by Josette
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
sambylua.com/index.php/products/cart
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello
I have read through many of the forum posts regarding this problem, but before I take the step of changing the code, I would like to know if there is anything else that can be done?
I have just, 15 mins ago, updated to version 2.3.4 but the wishlist button is still displayed on the cart page. As it is the free version, throughout the configuration screens, the option for displaying the wishlist is labeled as "available in commercial versions", so I have no options to turn it off.
Many thanks for any help
Jo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello
I have read through many of the forum posts regarding this problem, but before I take the step of changing the code, I would like to know if there is anything else that can be done?
I have just, 15 mins ago, updated to version 2.3.4 but the wishlist button is still displayed on the cart page. As it is the free version, throughout the configuration screens, the option for displaying the wishlist is labeled as "available in commercial versions", so I have no options to turn it off.
Many thanks for any help
Jo
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Josette.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182078
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Free version 2.3.4 Wishlist showing
Hi,
I guess that you have a view edition, so when updating it doesn't override your view so the button is still displayed.
Please edit the view "cart / showcart" and comment the line:
I guess that you have a view edition, so when updating it doesn't override your view so the button is still displayed.
Please edit the view "cart / showcart" and comment the line:
Code:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CART_TO_WISHLIST'), 'wishlist', $this->params, hikashop_completeLink('cart&task=convert&cart_type=cart&cart_id='.$cart_id.$url_itemid), 'window.location.href = \''.hikashop_completeLink('cart&task=convert&cart_type=cart&cart_id='.$cart_id.$url_itemid,false,false,true).'\';return false;');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds