- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Add to Wishlist button's odd behaviour
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196528
by vdevan
Add to Wishlist button's odd behaviour was created by vdevan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
brahas.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5,5
"Add to wishlist" & "Add to Cart" buttons do not work at the same time. Either one of them is displayed. If I explicitly go to the module and select only "Add to Wishlist" then "Add to Cart" automatically appears for priced items and "Add to wishlist" for free items. If I select both the options in a module, only "Add to Wishlist" appears and no "Add to Cart" even on the priced items. Not sure where the problem is, as this seems erratic and not consistent.
Please help.
You can check the website.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5,5
"Add to wishlist" & "Add to Cart" buttons do not work at the same time. Either one of them is displayed. If I explicitly go to the module and select only "Add to Wishlist" then "Add to Cart" automatically appears for priced items and "Add to wishlist" for free items. If I select both the options in a module, only "Add to Wishlist" appears and no "Add to Cart" even on the priced items. Not sure where the problem is, as this seems erratic and not consistent.
Please help.
You can check the website.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by vdevan. Reason: More info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196612
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to Wishlist button's odd behaviour
Hi,
If you have free products, make sure that the "Display add to cart button for free products" option of the HikaShop configuration is turned on otherwise, you won't be able to purchase free products, only add them to the wishlist, which might explain the issue.
If you have free products, make sure that the "Display add to cart button for free products" option of the HikaShop configuration is turned on otherwise, you won't be able to purchase free products, only add them to the wishlist, which might explain the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196622
by vdevan
Replied by vdevan on topic Add to Wishlist button's odd behaviour
Hi:
There are two problems, if you have read my queries correctly before answering and at least checked my site.
1. If you turn off "Add to Wishlist" then "Add to Cart" button appears without issue on products that is not free
2. If you turn on "Add to Wishlist" then only "Add to Wishlist" appears even on the items that are are not FREE
And just so you are aware, I have a HikaBusiness and planning to add HikaMarket as well to this collection.
Kindly go through the problem and provide solution please.
I have two queries pending, and I am bit worried on my investments.
I have attached my configuration. Not only I had to do this at the global configuration, I did this on the module level as well as the (Inherit) does not work
There are two problems, if you have read my queries correctly before answering and at least checked my site.
1. If you turn off "Add to Wishlist" then "Add to Cart" button appears without issue on products that is not free
2. If you turn on "Add to Wishlist" then only "Add to Wishlist" appears even on the items that are are not FREE
And just so you are aware, I have a HikaBusiness and planning to add HikaMarket as well to this collection.
Kindly go through the problem and provide solution please.
I have two queries pending, and I am bit worried on my investments.
I have attached my configuration. Not only I had to do this at the global configuration, I did this on the module level as well as the (Inherit) does not work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196637
by vdevan
Replied by vdevan on topic Add to Wishlist button's odd behaviour
Thanks- but no thanks guys.
I am closing this topic as I figured out the problem. It is to do with the Styles which over writes the "Add to Cart" button. By re-arranging the two buttons, I am able to see both the buttons.
I am closing this topic as I figured out the problem. It is to do with the Styles which over writes the "Add to Cart" button. By re-arranging the two buttons, I am able to see both the buttons.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds