- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Invalid Token
6 years 6 months ago #316462
by davec
Invalid Token was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
Hi
I am getting an invalid token when Clicking Notify me when available. If logged in it works as expected but I get the invalid token when I am not logged in.
In the error log I have this line
[12-Mar-2020 10:11:12 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: ProductViewProduct::$product in public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/waitlist.php on line 12
Thanks
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
Hi
I am getting an invalid token when Clicking Notify me when available. If logged in it works as expected but I get the invalid token when I am not logged in.
In the error log I have this line
[12-Mar-2020 10:11:12 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: ProductViewProduct::$product in public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/waitlist.php on line 12
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316465
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invalid Token
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the issue on your website:
monosnap.com/file/0xzRNPwbdQugr4ltLi5kTRd18S1RE7
Could you try again and double check that you still have the "invalid token" error ?
Note that this can happen if you wait too long with the page open before clicking on it (basically, if you want longer that the user session lifetime configured in your Joomla configuration). But in that case, you should have the same issue while being logged in, you just need to wait long enough.
For the notice you can just ignore it. It's not related to your problem and we'll add some modification in the future to avoid it.
I'm not able to reproduce the issue on your website:
monosnap.com/file/0xzRNPwbdQugr4ltLi5kTRd18S1RE7
Could you try again and double check that you still have the "invalid token" error ?
Note that this can happen if you wait too long with the page open before clicking on it (basically, if you want longer that the user session lifetime configured in your Joomla configuration). But in that case, you should have the same issue while being logged in, you just need to wait long enough.
For the notice you can just ignore it. It's not related to your problem and we'll add some modification in the future to avoid it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds