- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Content module/brand boxes size
- keithyoung89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #73126
by keithyoung89
Content module/brand boxes size was created by keithyoung89
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #73142
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Content module/brand boxes size
Hi,
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Product listing'"
- Set a smaller "Image height"
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Product listing'"
- Set a smaller "Image height"
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- keithyoung89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #73179
by keithyoung89
Replied by keithyoung89 on topic SOLVED: Content module/brand boxes size
Thanks. I ended up changing image height/width in the Content Menu module settings. I found that trying to change the pane height had no effect so just left it blank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #73308
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Content module/brand boxes size
Hi,
Then can you give me a link to your website ?
Then can you give me a link to your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- keithyoung89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #73350
by keithyoung89
Replied by keithyoung89 on topic Re: Content module/brand boxes size
The shop is unavailable to the public on the live site whilst under development. This is a link to the test site
www.youngcc.co.uk/jtest2/index.php?optio...t=listing&Itemid=197
As I say, this issue is now resolved but by all means take a look.
As I say, this issue is now resolved but by all means take a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds