- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
How Do I Get Rid Of This Slider Thingy?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you please give us a link to your website?
It looks like a css issue, did you edited your css in any way? Or it may come from your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can see the issue on multiple pages and in the check-out area etc.
I have NOT touched any CSS so I have no idea what might be causing this.
www.genericsformen.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you please send us the access info so we can take a look?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Seems like we didn't received your back-end access, can you send it to me through Private message ?
Ps: can you also send me the page where you're having your problem ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is not something which is done by HikaShop but by your template.
There is two special CSS rules in responsive mode which are:
Because the HikaShop "add to cart" is made with a table (in order to have the "-" and "+" aligned), your responsive CSS file make this unwanted display.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So can I just remove what you put above?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hmm, sorry, when I remove that exactly as above nothing happens.
I am removing from template/css/responsive_css.php, would it just be there?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think so.
In the front-end, we could just see "cache/tpl-jm-business-marketing/responsive_f955c717a32ce24f966626f93e331c41.css" which is a cache css file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I took that code out of those 2 places and all seems well
Thanks again, I very much appreciate your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.