- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Print Invoices/Shipping Invoices
12 years 5 months ago #151564
by pmcnamara
Print Invoices/Shipping Invoices was created by pmcnamara
I have set up a product report, now I want to do a mass action where I can print all the invoices and shipping invoices off the orders on my report. How do I do that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151600
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Print Invoices/Shipping Invoices
Hi,
Currently there is no actions like that on the mass actions.
All that can be done is to create a csv export and then print this csv file.
Or you can create your own action in mass action thanks to a plugin
You can find some documentation about that on our website.
Currently there is no actions like that on the mass actions.
All that can be done is to create a csv export and then print this csv file.
Or you can create your own action in mass action thanks to a plugin
You can find some documentation about that on our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds