Skip to main content

Mass action to update products' canonical url

More
9 years 8 months ago #259998 by altrasoluzione
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hi,
I'd like to create a mass action to update products' canonical url to something like /en/category/subcategory/item/product_alias, where product_alias is the alias of the product being updated.
Is there any way to use some kind of variable containing product_alias when modifying canonical url?

Thank you very much
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260011 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no concatenation feature for now for mass actions.
So that's not possible. You would need to do that by writting yourself the MySQL query in your PHPMyAdmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260027 by altrasoluzione
That's what I've already done as a workaround.
Thank you very much!
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #261404 by progreccor
may be I am wrong but I have this for "set canonical URL" and it is work great
/muzhchinam/krossovki-new-balance/new-balance-996/product/{product_id}-{product_alias}

Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!

Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
The following user(s) said Thank You: xatzopou, altrasoluzione, Didier171

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum