Skip to main content

Mass Action only works manual

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #261971 by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

Hi supportteam,

I have created two mass action which only works when you trigger (process) it manually.

The action is to unpublish products whose value is 0.

So it's a simple to check if it's working if you change the productname. Then you do a update but the product is still published when there is no price available.

Hope you can help me.

Kind regards,
Lumiga

This message contains confidential information


See configuration:

Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jerome. Reason: removing credentials

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #262014 by Jerome
Hi,

Please stop providing credentials directly in the forum.
If we need to have access to your website, we will ask for it.
Thank you for your understanding.

About your bug report ; because the Mass Action system did not changed between HikaShop 2.6.4 and HikaShop 3.0.0 ; I'm afraid that the system and the triggers are still working the same.
Now you can note that an action can have several triggers in the same time, so you can use the "update" and the "created" triggers in one single action.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #262015 by Lumiga
Hi Jerome,

Is it not save then? I thought it saves some time for both of us. So you won't have to ask and I have not wait a second day to get a answer. ;-) But I won't do it anymore. Sorry

I have this issue also in 2.6.4 and 3.0.0 so you are correct that there is no difference.
By coincidence I found out that is issue has to do with the Filters.
When I use one filter it works fine, but with the second filter on it doesn't work anymore.
See screenprint:
I have tried the name and also the ID but none of the options works





After updating the NAME, the product is still Published. Also after I cleared the cash.


When I do a manual Mass Action it works fine!

Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Lumiga.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #262146 by Philip
Hello,

Can you provide 2 Filters configuration screenshots (worked and non-worked).
Please note that your provided access didn't work for access backend.

Awaiting news from you

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #262293 by Lumiga
Hi Philip,

Here the two screenshots.


Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Lumiga.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265744 by xgenics
Hi,
Is this solved?
I am having the same problem with the latest build 3.01. + PHP 7.0.16 where action only works when I press the "Process" button.
On my sandbox site it works absolutely fine with 3.0.1 + PHP 5.5.38

I also noticed a couple of glitches with PHP 7, where the sub-options don't appear until I refresh my page. Example: When I select the action 'Change the user group' the next dialogue of Add/Replace/Remove does not dynamically appear until after I save the form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265746 by Lumiga
Hi Philip,

Dit you find the time to take a look at this issue?

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265747 by xgenics
Just "solved" similar problem, looks like a bug, walks like a bug, must be ....
Downgrade from PHP 7 to PHP 5+ and problem disappears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265748 by xgenics
Removed-duplicate posting
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by xgenics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #268602 by Lumiga
Hi Hikashop,

Can you tell me something about the status of this issue.
We need this mass actions for our auto import from our back-office.

Hope you can give me some feedback.

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #268609 by Jerome
Hello,

Did you try to test your mass-action with PHP5 ? And if so, did it fix the issue ?
Thanks to that information it will help our team to investigate and reproduce the issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #269114 by Lumiga
Hi Jerome,

In my opinion it has nothing to do with PHP 7. I have tested it now in PHP 5.6 and 7 and still I have the same issue.

You can see in my movie that my action will only perform after a manual action from the mass action or a manual update from a product.
But nothing happens when we do a import.

Video 1


Video 2


I hope you can fix this soon as we need it for the process from our back office system from who we importing products.

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #269133 by nicolas
Hi,

Try to change the mass action to use the "category_id" equal to the id of the category instead of use the category_name.
It might be that the category_name is not loaded in some cases which could explain why it doesn't in some cases. But the category_id should always be ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #269201 by Lumiga
Hi Nicolas,

Unfortunately, it did not have any effect to Change the mass action to use the "category_id" equal to the id of the category instead of use the category_name.

I get exactly the same issue with this configuration.



Kind regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #269958 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #270540 by Lumiga
Hi Nicolas,

I tried the new version with the patch, but still it only works when I apply the mass action manual.
As seen in my video's above.

I hope you can found a solution for this issue.

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271144 by Lumiga
Hi Nicolas,

Have you already found a solution?
We hope you can find it soon, because we absolutely need this function at the time we are going live.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #272276 by Lumiga
Hi Hikashop team,

Can you please give us a update about this issue?
We hope you can find it soon, because we need this function at the time we are going live.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #272808 by Lumiga
This issue becaume to big so I created a new to let us focus on the real problem.

See: www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...ly-works-manual.html

Kind Regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum