- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Mysql Error on csv import
8 years 4 months ago #292497
by krisi94
Mysql Error on csv import was created by krisi94
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 66.0.3359.139
Hi,
I created a mass action which imports a csv file from server. However, when I try to execute this mass action, I get a mysql error 1064. What can cause this error?
I am enclosing a screenshot about the error.
Thanks,
Kristóf
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 66.0.3359.139
Hi,
I created a mass action which imports a csv file from server. However, when I try to execute this mass action, I get a mysql error 1064. What can cause this error?
I am enclosing a screenshot about the error.
Thanks,
Kristóf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292500
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mysql Error on csv import
Hi,
It's apparently a problem with the categories of the products in your CSV, but hard to say more.
Try changing the line:
to:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php
That should avoid the problem.
Let us know how it goes so that we can include the patch on our end if it helps.
It's apparently a problem with the categories of the products in your CSV, but hard to say more.
Try changing the line:
Code:
$insert[]='('.$entry.','.$status.','.(int)@$olds[$entry]->ordering.')';
Code:
$insert[]='('.(int)$entry.','.(int)$status.','.(int)@$olds[$entry]->ordering.')';
That should avoid the problem.
Let us know how it goes so that we can include the patch on our end if it helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krisi94
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292550
by krisi94
Replied by krisi94 on topic Mysql Error on csv import
Hi,
Thank you very much. It works
Thank you very much. It works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds