- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Mass Action Issues
7 years 2 months ago #309233
by davec
Mass Action Issues was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.20
Hi
I am having a couple of issues with Mass Actions.
1) I have created an action to export an excel sheet so it can be used as a stock sheet. The first product I have tried is 6" Marvel Legend. After clicking process & exporting the sheet I then save and close the mass action. When I re-open it all I see for a category is the number six. The rest of the text has been removed. I am intending to set up a number of these for various categories but this will be problematic if the category is failing, quite few product categories contain 6" or variants of.
2) My client uses a Mac and Safari. When he clicks process he does not get the option to save the generated file. I do on a PC using Firefox as per attachment. This may well be a local issue but I wondered if anyone had experienced the same problem?
Thanks
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.20
Hi
I am having a couple of issues with Mass Actions.
1) I have created an action to export an excel sheet so it can be used as a stock sheet. The first product I have tried is 6" Marvel Legend. After clicking process & exporting the sheet I then save and close the mass action. When I re-open it all I see for a category is the number six. The rest of the text has been removed. I am intending to set up a number of these for various categories but this will be problematic if the category is failing, quite few product categories contain 6" or variants of.
2) My client uses a Mac and Safari. When he clicks process he does not get the option to save the generated file. I do on a PC using Firefox as per attachment. This may well be a local issue but I wondered if anyone had experienced the same problem?
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass Action Issues
Hi,
1. Without precise information, it will be hard to tell you what is wrong. Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your mass action and a screenshot of the settings of the product and a copy of the XLS file ?
2. So what happens ? The files open automatically ? In that case, he'll have to check the settings of his browser.
www.lifewire.com/disable-open-safe-files...ing-in-safari-446562
1. Without precise information, it will be hard to tell you what is wrong. Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your mass action and a screenshot of the settings of the product and a copy of the XLS file ?
2. So what happens ? The files open automatically ? In that case, he'll have to check the settings of his browser.
www.lifewire.com/disable-open-safe-files...ing-in-safari-446562
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309253
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Mass Action Issues
Hi Nicolas
I have attached a zip file with an MP4 video showing you the mass action. I thought this would be easier than trying to take various screenshots. I would prefer not to make the XLS publicly available, could I possibly send this via email ?
Thanks
Dave
I have attached a zip file with an MP4 video showing you the mass action. I thought this would be easier than trying to take various screenshots. I would prefer not to make the XLS publicly available, could I possibly send this via email ?
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309255
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass Action Issues
Hi,
Thank you. That's much more clear. I was able to reproduce the problem on my end and fix it.
Change the line:
to:
in plugins/system/hikashopmassaction/hikashopmassaction.php and that will fix the problem. We'll add that patch on our end too.
Thank you. That's much more clear. I was able to reproduce the problem on my end and fix it.
Change the line:
Code:
$output .= ' <input class="inputbox" type="text" name="filter['.$table->table.']['.$key.']['.$column.'][value]" size="50" value="'.$value->data['value'].'" onchange="countresults(\''.$table->table.'\',\''.$key.'\')" />';
Code:
$output .= ' <input class="inputbox" type="text" name="filter['.$table->table.']['.$key.']['.$column.'][value]" size="50" value="'.htmlspecialchars($value->data['value'], ENT_COMPAT, 'UTF-8').'" onchange="countresults(\''.$table->table.'\',\''.$key.'\')" />';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309272
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Mass Action Issues
Hi Nicolas
Thanks for the update. I have implemented it but now after saving it shows no products. I have to make a selection from the drop-down such as like and then select = again. Screenshots attached.
Thanks
Dave
Thanks for the update. I have implemented it but now after saving it shows no products. I have to make a selection from the drop-down such as like and then select = again. Screenshots attached.
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309274
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass Action Issues
Hi,
That has always been like that. The number you see there is just an indication of the amount of elements matching the filter. It's calculated dynamically when you add and configure a filter, but there is no system to recalculate it when you're displaying the mass action once you've already created it.
That has always been like that. The number you see there is just an indication of the amount of elements matching the filter. It's calculated dynamically when you add and configure a filter, but there is no system to recalculate it when you're displaying the mass action once you've already created it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds