Skip to main content

Cursor Not Working

More
13 years 1 week ago #125156 by bluewave
Cursor Not Working was created by bluewave
-- url of the page with the problem -- : private.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (latest)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- N/A

I am having a terribly difficult time trying to get the cursor to work. I spent last two hours trying every option from custom fields to filter to filter module, etc! Can you please assist.

I would like to keep website and login information private, So I can PM you I believe, or someway to privately give you login.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125182 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cursor Not Working
Hi,

Thanks to explain in what the cursor is not working, what you want to do, and give us a screenshot of your filter configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125257 by bluewave
Replied by bluewave on topic Cursor Not Working
okay, i have a few screenshots for you

1. custom field
2. filter
3. module
4. what I get on website page where filter module is located.


I am trying to create a cursor that goes from .23 (see custom fields) to the end, which is about 1.50. I call this 'Size'. So i want a cursor for Size.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125287 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cursor Not Working
Hi,

First I see commas in the suffix for the module. It is not a valid format, you just have to use a space.
But I don't think that is the real source of your problem.

The slider is using jQuery and it is highly possible that there is a jquery conflict in your website. We used the "jquery-ui" module and if jquery is redeclare, the ui module will be losted and it will create a javascript error.
With a link to your store we would be able to give your more details of the source of your problem. It is just a supposition with the elements we have.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #125306 by bluewave
Replied by bluewave on topic Cursor Not Working
okay, here is the login information. I do not know how to deal with such errors.

I am sending all the login information to your PM inbox. you should have received login and front and backend URLs. in your PM box.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by bluewave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #125350 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cursor Not Working
Hi,

I can't find the page in the front-end which contains the filters.

Can you give me some indications to find it ?

Thanks

PS: You website looks very nice !

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125391 by bluewave
Replied by bluewave on topic Cursor Not Working
thank you! I've been working quite a bit on it!

I have sent the URL to your PM. That is the main menu system link where you will see the "size' filter and other filters too, etc...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125395 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cursor Not Working
Hi,

jQuery is defined two time in your website. Like I said before, I think this is the source of the problem.
We made some improvements in HikaShop 2.2.2 in order to retrieve the jQuery included by HikaShop itself in our scripts.
Do you want us to install this latest build on your website ? (The release of HikaShop 2.2.2 is planned for this week end, we are currently making the packages).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #125406 by bluewave
Replied by bluewave on topic Cursor Not Working
okay, hmmm. well i hope this would solve it, because I am terrible at dealing with script issues.

Yes, I will make up backup right now! and please install latest version of Hikashop 2.2.2

Thanks

--> okay , i have made backup and you can upload new hikashop ( I am guessing that new version has been vetted for bugs and is production version?!)
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by bluewave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125414 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cursor Not Working
Hi,

Otherwise, you can edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php" and replace the code
Code:
$js='jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery("#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'").prop(\'slide\',null).slider({ '.$cursorEffect.' range: true, min: '.$cursorMin.', max: '.$cursorMax.', '.$cursorStep.' values: ['.$minVal.', '.$maxVal.'], slide: function( event, ui ) { jQuery( "#filter_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'_values" ).val( ui.values[ 0 ] + " - " + ui.values[ 1 ] ); jQuery( "#filter_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).val(1); jQuery( "#filter_span_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).html( ui.values[ 0 ] + " - " + ui.values[ 1 ] ); }, change: function( event, ui ) {' . $onClick .' } }); jQuery( "#filter_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'_values" ).val( jQuery( "#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).slider( "values", 0 ) + " - " + jQuery( "#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).slider( "values", 1 ) ); jQuery( "#filter_span_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).html( jQuery( "#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).slider( "values", 0 ) + " - " + jQuery( "#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).slider( "values", 1 ) ); jQuery(\'#dialog_link, ul#icons li\').hover( function() { jQuery(this).addClass(\'ui-state-hover\'); }, function() { jQuery(this).removeClass(\'ui-state-hover\'); } ); });';
By:
Code:
$js='if(!hkjQuery) window.hkjQuery = window.jQuery; hkjQuery(document).ready(function(){ hkjQuery("#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'").prop(\'slide\',null).slider({ '.$cursorEffect.' range: true, min: '.$cursorMin.', max: '.$cursorMax.', '.$cursorStep.' values: ['.$minVal.', '.$maxVal.'], slide: function( event, ui ) { hkjQuery( "#filter_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'_values" ).val( ui.values[ 0 ] + " - " + ui.values[ 1 ] ); hkjQuery( "#filter_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).val(1); hkjQuery( "#filter_span_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).html( ui.values[ 0 ] + " - " + ui.values[ 1 ] ); }, change: function( event, ui ) {' . $onClick .' } }); hkjQuery( "#filter_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'_values" ).val( hkjQuery( "#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).slider( "values", 0 ) + " - " + hkjQuery( "#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).slider( "values", 1 ) ); hkjQuery( "#filter_span_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).html( hkjQuery( "#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).slider( "values", 0 ) + " - " + hkjQuery( "#slider_'.$filter->filter_namekey.'_'.$divName.'" ).slider( "values", 1 ) ); hkjQuery(\'#dialog_link, ul#icons li\').hover( function() { hkjQuery(this).addClass(\'ui-state-hover\'); }, function() { hkjQuery(this).removeClass(\'ui-state-hover\'); } ); });';
So the filters will use the "hkjQuery" which is a "backup" of the jQuery included by HikaShop (with jQuery-Ui).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluewave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125429 by bluewave
Replied by bluewave on topic Cursor Not Working
perfect. that did it. Thank you!

great code fix. thanks for being on top of that!

Best,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125430 by bluewave
Replied by bluewave on topic Cursor Not Working
I set up the cursor, but can not get the individual steps to work. It moves only to end or start and not at each number.

In other words. I set it up from .23 to 1.50 and put cursor steps to 75. The cursor shows the end points .23. then, I can drag it to 1.50 and it goes to show all those in this range. This is the only functionality i can get.

Of course, I would like to be able to sort by each individual size (.23, .24, .25, etc etc).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125520 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cursor Not Working
Please do a screenshot of the options screen of your filter so that we can see how you configured it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125542 by bluewave
Replied by bluewave on topic Cursor Not Working
see attached photo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125605 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cursor Not Working
The jQuery cursor system that we're using doesn't support float numbers. It can only handle integers. So you'll have to either change your "Size" element to use the decimals: from 23 to 150 or you would have to use another type of filter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluewave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #125612 by bluewave
Replied by bluewave on topic Cursor Not Working
okay, this is serious flaw. I hope you fix soon!!

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum