- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Filter Menu possible
12 years 10 months ago #134940
by scoobydoo
Filter Menu possible was created by scoobydoo
Hi
I was just wondering that if I purchase the pro version is it possible to create a filter menu ie when I click into category "food" it pulls up another menu with text links and headers as follows
Price:-
£0-£10
£10-20
Type
Dry
Wet
Brand
Brand 1
Brand 2
Thanks for any help
I was just wondering that if I purchase the pro version is it possible to create a filter menu ie when I click into category "food" it pulls up another menu with text links and headers as follows
Price:-
£0-£10
£10-20
Type
Dry
Wet
Brand
Brand 1
Brand 2
Thanks for any help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134962
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Filter Menu possible
Hi,
A solution can be to do it with categories so that you're product will automatically be sorted regarding these categories (£0-£10/Dry/Brand 1..)
A solution can be to do it with categories so that you're product will automatically be sorted regarding these categories (£0-£10/Dry/Brand 1..)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134966
by scoobydoo
Replied by scoobydoo on topic Filter Menu possible
Thanks Mohamed
Is there a pointer/tutorial how to do this, I am still trying to get my head round it all,
Thanks
Is there a pointer/tutorial how to do this, I am still trying to get my head round it all,
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #135054
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Filter Menu possible
Hi,
You can simply use the HikaShop filters via the menu Display > Filters.
Then create the desired filters, you can restrict them to one category, so have different filters depending on categories.
When you have created you filters, you can create a Module with the type HikaShop filter, to display the filters in it.
Here is some documentation about the filters:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...hop-filter-form.html
You can simply use the HikaShop filters via the menu Display > Filters.
Then create the desired filters, you can restrict them to one category, so have different filters depending on categories.
When you have created you filters, you can create a Module with the type HikaShop filter, to display the filters in it.
Here is some documentation about the filters:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...hop-filter-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #135132
by scoobydoo
Replied by scoobydoo on topic Filter Menu possible
HI
Sorry I am getting lost again
(
I am looking to achieve this
test3.breakdesigns.net/index.php/search/screens/no-manuf
The menus on the left and the right of the page, I only want it to show up on one category, of which I have a few different options
1: Brand
2: Size
3: Type
4: Weight
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am getting a little stuck with the tutorial/doumentation
Thanks in advance
Sorry I am getting lost again
I am looking to achieve this
test3.breakdesigns.net/index.php/search/screens/no-manuf
The menus on the left and the right of the page, I only want it to show up on one category, of which I have a few different options
1: Brand
2: Size
3: Type
4: Weight
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am getting a little stuck with the tutorial/doumentation
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #135424
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter Menu possible
Hi,
As Xavier said, you need to create filters for that via the menu Display->Filters. Filters are only available in the Business edition and I can see that you don't have any subscription to the Business edition, so it's probably why you can't do it since that feature is not available in the Starter edition.
As Xavier said, you need to create filters for that via the menu Display->Filters. Filters are only available in the Business edition and I can see that you don't have any subscription to the Business edition, so it's probably why you can't do it since that feature is not available in the Starter edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds