- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
'0'
12 years 8 months ago #142717
by Tate
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.forlornhopegames.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1312231536]
I've just upgraded the shop to Essential and have noticed that a 0 has appeared to the right of the search box. This disappears if I turn on the search button, although I cannot get the search button to appear to the side of the text field so don't want it on.
Is this a bug or do I need to change something?
Cheers
Gary
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1312231536]
I've just upgraded the shop to Essential and have noticed that a 0 has appeared to the right of the search box. This disappears if I turn on the search button, although I cannot get the search button to appear to the side of the text field so don't want it on.
Is this a bug or do I need to change something?
Cheers
Gary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #142731
by Eliot
Hi,
That's weird. Did you download your essential version from our website? And is it the 2.2.3?
Could you also show me the configuration of the search module? I'll try to reproduce the problem.
EDIT: Actually if think this have nothing to do with Hikashop, it must come from Joomla right?
That's weird. Did you download your essential version from our website? And is it the 2.2.3?
Could you also show me the configuration of the search module? I'll try to reproduce the problem.
EDIT: Actually if think this have nothing to do with Hikashop, it must come from Joomla right?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142750
by nicolas
I would recommend to check that link:
www.gavick.com/forums/news-joomla30/3-2-...rch-field-31659.html
www.gavick.com/forums/news-joomla30/3-2-...rch-field-31659.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds