- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Remove filter module from result page
12 years 2 weeks ago #172113
by nre
Remove filter module from result page was created by nre
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi and sorry for the very stupid question, but I can't understand how to get filters to work as I want.
I want show filters module on the right column ONLY and remove it from other pages, but if I try a filter, a duplicated filter module appear on top of the result page.
How can I hide module from pages?
Thank you.
PS: actually I can't publish filer module because it doesn't work as I want and I'm on a online site, how can I show you my problem? Can I send to you site credentials (via pm) so you can check it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi and sorry for the very stupid question, but I can't understand how to get filters to work as I want.
I want show filters module on the right column ONLY and remove it from other pages, but if I try a filter, a duplicated filter module appear on top of the result page.
How can I hide module from pages?
Thank you.
PS: actually I can't publish filer module because it doesn't work as I want and I'm on a online site, how can I show you my problem? Can I send to you site credentials (via pm) so you can check it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172148
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove filter module from result page
Hi,
When you edit your filter module via the Joomla modules manager, you can see a "Menu" which contains the id of the menu item where the customer is directed for the display of the results (you can see the name of that menu item via the Joomla menu manager if you search for that menu item id).
In the menu assignment option of that filter module, you can select the menu items on which to display the module. So simply deactivate it for that menu item and you won't see the filter module on the results page.
When you edit your filter module via the Joomla modules manager, you can see a "Menu" which contains the id of the menu item where the customer is directed for the display of the results (you can see the name of that menu item via the Joomla menu manager if you search for that menu item id).
In the menu assignment option of that filter module, you can select the menu items on which to display the module. So simply deactivate it for that menu item and you won't see the filter module on the results page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172189
by nre
Replied by nre on topic Remove filter module from result page
I've done.
I've some duplicated associated modules, deleted all and now it works.
Thank you.
PS: I think that if you unlink a module (associated module) and then re-associate, system shouldn't create a duplicated module but re-assign to the module already present with the same id.
I've some duplicated associated modules, deleted all and now it works.
Thank you.
PS: I think that if you unlink a module (associated module) and then re-associate, system shouldn't create a duplicated module but re-assign to the module already present with the same id.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds