- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
dropdown filter folds with hovering
11 years 11 months ago #177993
by ralphk
dropdown filter folds with hovering was created by ralphk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I activited the filter menu for Hikashop. The filter works fine, if you're able to select an option.
When hovering with my mouse over one of the drowdown filter (single select), the filter folds again and I cannot select an option with my mouse. Only option is to select an filter option with my keyboard (arrows).
How can I make the filter act, to leave the dropdown option open, to select a filter option?
thanks in advance.
best wishes
Job
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I activited the filter menu for Hikashop. The filter works fine, if you're able to select an option.
When hovering with my mouse over one of the drowdown filter (single select), the filter folds again and I cannot select an option with my mouse. Only option is to select an filter option with my keyboard (arrows).
How can I make the filter act, to leave the dropdown option open, to select a filter option?
thanks in advance.
best wishes
Job
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic dropdown filter folds with hovering
Hi,
That's how it is on our end. There must be some kind of conflict with something else on your website.
Please provide a link to the page so that we can look at the problem.
That's how it is on our end. There must be some kind of conflict with something else on your website.
Please provide a link to the page so that we can look at the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178181
by ralphk
Replied by ralphk on topic dropdown filter folds with hovering
Hi,
Will send you a private message with login code
Will send you a private message with login code
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178200
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic dropdown filter folds with hovering
Hi,
I cannot reproduce the problem on your website.
I tried with several browsers. What browser are you using ?
Can you try with another one ?
I cannot reproduce the problem on your website.
I tried with several browsers. What browser are you using ?
Can you try with another one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178368
by ralphk
Replied by ralphk on topic dropdown filter folds with hovering
Hi,
I see what you mean. Internet Explorer and Chrome don't have this issue. I work with Firefox 33.0.2 which still has this issue of folding the dropdown when I try to hover with my mouse over the dropdown menu.
Can you see if it is something in Hikashop?
thanks in advance
I see what you mean. Internet Explorer and Chrome don't have this issue. I work with Firefox 33.0.2 which still has this issue of folding the dropdown when I try to hover with my mouse over the dropdown menu.
Can you see if it is something in Hikashop?
thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178420
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic dropdown filter folds with hovering
Hi,
The problem was not related to HikaShop at all ; but to Firefox and Joomla.
I changed the option "Mouse-over edit icons for " to "none" in your global Joomla configuration, and the dropdown is now working in Firefox.
Regards,
The problem was not related to HikaShop at all ; but to Firefox and Joomla.
I changed the option "Mouse-over edit icons for " to "none" in your global Joomla configuration, and the dropdown is now working in Firefox.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds