- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
No custom fields shown when creating filter
- nui_meibao
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #191705
by nui_meibao
No custom fields shown when creating filter was created by nui_meibao
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
I'm trying to create a filter for a custom field (created in the product table). However, when I select "custom field" on the create filter page, no custom field is shown in the drop down.
I attached the screenshots.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
I'm trying to create a filter for a custom field (created in the product table). However, when I select "custom field" on the create filter page, no custom field is shown in the drop down.
I attached the screenshots.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191748
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No custom fields shown when creating filter
Hi,
Only custom fields with defined values ( of the type "checkbox", "single dropdown", "multiple dropdown", "radio" ) will show there.
Only custom fields with defined values ( of the type "checkbox", "single dropdown", "multiple dropdown", "radio" ) will show there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nui_meibao
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #191890
by nui_meibao
Replied by nui_meibao on topic No custom fields shown when creating filter
I already specified those qualities for the custom fields. However, nothing shows up still.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191923
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No custom fields shown when creating filter
Hi,
Then I don't see why that wouldn't work.
Please provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check your settings :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Then I don't see why that wouldn't work.
Please provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check your settings :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nui_meibao
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #191974
by nui_meibao
Replied by nui_meibao on topic No custom fields shown when creating filter
I sent the information via the contact us page. thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No custom fields shown when creating filter
Hi,
I did a check on your website and it works fine:
take.ms/E3aPt
Please note that you need to save the field once with its category selected for the custom fields selector to display custom fields.
I left my test filter on your website so that you can see what I did.
I did a check on your website and it works fine:
take.ms/E3aPt
Please note that you need to save the field once with its category selected for the custom fields selector to display custom fields.
I left my test filter on your website so that you can see what I did.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nui_meibao
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nui_meibao
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #192012
by nui_meibao
Replied by nui_meibao on topic No custom fields shown when creating filter
I see!! What I was missing was I didn't hit the save button.
Thank you very much!! Very appreciate your support :]
Thank you very much!! Very appreciate your support :]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds