- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Filter duplicate display
11 years 1 month ago #211563
by mterry2
Filter duplicate display was created by mterry2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. I am struggling to understand why my filters are showing up twice. I have set up the hikashop filter module and elect to display in the left position on my template but it also appears as a sub-module within the main page. I've checked my hikashop>display>content menus and cannot see where or how I have enabled it twice.
Can you pls look at the screenshot and give me any pointers.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. I am struggling to understand why my filters are showing up twice. I have set up the hikashop filter module and elect to display in the left position on my template but it also appears as a sub-module within the main page. I've checked my hikashop>display>content menus and cannot see where or how I have enabled it twice.
Can you pls look at the screenshot and give me any pointers.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211575
by mterry2
Replied by mterry2 on topic Filter duplicate display
OK, I've now found the menu option to deselect, which has solved my problem. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds