filter title position
11 years 1 week ago #215677
by kyratn
filter title position was created by kyratn
Hi,
I am looking how to modify filter via hikashop display>view
I would like to change filter title position to be show under borders. It is easy with firebug to cut and paste....
Please check my pictures attached. On first picture this is what I have right now and on second picture this is what I would like to have. If someone could tell me what code I should change in display>view>filters I would be very thankful.
I could make 3 filter modules and hide filter title with css but in that situation every filter selected would reset other selected filters....
Thanks
I am looking how to modify filter via hikashop display>view
I would like to change filter title position to be show under borders. It is easy with firebug to cut and paste....
Please check my pictures attached. On first picture this is what I have right now and on second picture this is what I would like to have. If someone could tell me what code I should change in display>view>filters I would be very thankful.
I could make 3 filter modules and hide filter title with css but in that situation every filter selected would reset other selected filters....
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215758
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic filter title position
Hi,
What you'll want to do is first add CSS in order to hide that title inside the filter area.
Then, you want to edit the file "filter" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and display the filter title, before the area of the filter.
So, before the line:
you'll want to add such code:
What you'll want to do is first add CSS in order to hide that title inside the filter area.
Then, you want to edit the file "filter" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and display the filter title, before the area of the filter.
So, before the line:
Code:
<div class="hikashop_filter_main hikashop_filter_main_<?php echo $filters[$count]->filter_namekey; ?>" style="<?php echo $height; ?> float:left; width:<?php echo $widthPercent*$filters[$count]->filter_options['column_width']?>%;" >
Code:
<?php echo $filters[$count]->filter_name; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215770
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic filter title position
Thanks for replay. I did what you said but as I have 2 filters so both titles are displayed... Please check picture. Is there any other code I could use to display it correctly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #215777
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic filter title position
nvm I have put this code and it works:
<div class="hikashop_filter_title2"><?php echo $filters[$count]->filter_name?></div>
it is working and I hope it is correct.
Thank you Nicolas for your support, appreciated
<div class="hikashop_filter_title2"><?php echo $filters[$count]->filter_name?></div>
it is working and I hope it is correct.
Thank you Nicolas for your support, appreciated
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds