- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Code missing on smartphones
- michaelmyth
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #222846
by michaelmyth
Code missing on smartphones was created by michaelmyth
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
I would like to hide the select box on smartphones and display the div selection box, because it's looking better, but somehow the div box code is not generated on smartphones.
I've sent a link to the page with the problem via your contact form.
thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
I would like to hide the select box on smartphones and display the div selection box, because it's looking better, but somehow the div box code is not generated on smartphones.
I've sent a link to the page with the problem via your contact form.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222847
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Code missing on smartphones
Hi,
I've tried it on my end and I do see it generated:
take.ms/fxY6C
I also tried on my smartphone and it displayed fine too.
I've tried it on my end and I do see it generated:
take.ms/fxY6C
I also tried on my smartphone and it displayed fine too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- michaelmyth
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #222944
by michaelmyth
Replied by michaelmyth on topic Code missing on smartphones
Hi,
if you re-size the browser indeed the code is there, but if you change to Mobile Device View in Chrome browser you'll see that the code is missing and on my smartphone for example the select box is generated instead of the "chzn-container" div. Please see attachment.
thanks!
if you re-size the browser indeed the code is there, but if you change to Mobile Device View in Chrome browser you'll see that the code is missing and on my smartphone for example the select box is generated instead of the "chzn-container" div. Please see attachment.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222964
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Code missing on smartphones
Hi,
Chosen is a javascript library.
And that lib is not compatible with smartphones, so the lib is not activated when using a smartphone.
But there is no missing code ; no missing feature.
And it's not related to HikaShop.
harvesthq.github.io/chosen/
Regards,
Chosen is a javascript library.
And that lib is not compatible with smartphones, so the lib is not activated when using a smartphone.
But there is no missing code ; no missing feature.
And it's not related to HikaShop.
harvesthq.github.io/chosen/
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds